prev next

Bora? Try SEAir for only P1,155.00

Posted on 4/05/2012 by Vi Arboleda

For the party-goers who like the loud scenes down south, better take advantage of SEAir's promo, which allows you to grab a seat from Manila to Caticlan for only PhP1,155.00 and Caticlan to Manila for P3,855.00. 


This promo starts from April 8 to 30, 2012 only, so I would suggest giving them a call or visiting their website on these dates.


Now, I'm a frugal traveler and I don't find any fare rate about 1k as cheap.  But considering they don't use airbuses for these trips, the fuel costs justify the pricing.  I still don't think I'd get caught shelling out that much for a one-way trip.  Just my two centavos.


You can also check out these posts:

No Response to "Bora? Try SEAir for only P1,155.00"

Leave A Reply