prev next

Blogger Spacing Issues

Posted on 6/26/2010 by Vi Arboleda

A pleasant weekend, travelers.


Please bear with me while I try to figure out how to fix Blogger's spacing issues.

Apparently, Blogger has had this spacing issue since 2006, which I didn't know about since I launched my 3rd post here on Pinoy Itchy Feet.

After going through technical forums, I discovered that there is a spacing bug that is triggered by the use of quotation marks - which I don't frequently use; and inserting of images, which is something travel destination articles must always have.

Sleepless nights have been spent working around this spacing bug, and I'm giving myself until this weekend to fix the HTML coding.

Blogger has announced releasing a new version, but hasn't set a date for it yet.

If I can't fix it this weekend, we'll most likely migrate to another blog host or maybe even a .co.cc site.

Thanks for bearing with PIF, all.

Have a great weekend!



No Response to "Blogger Spacing Issues"

Leave A Reply