prev next

Fly to Thailand for Only P1,499

Posted on 6/19/2010 by Vi Arboleda

Curious as to what your favorite Tom Yummmm! soup or Chicken Satay taste like when cooked by Thai experts in Thailand?


Writing this entry makes my mouth water already.  It pulls me back to the Thai Canteen in U.P. back in the '90s.

On to business.

Cebu Pacific is offering a P1,499.00 seat sale to Thailand from June 19 to 21, 2010!!!

Taking advantage of this promo lets you travel to Thailand at a discounted price for travel dates between July 1 to August 31, 2010.

Limited seats only, folks.  

And since this is a promo, you can only change your scheduled flight more than 24 hours before your flight.


I hear someone saying "Thailand, here I come!"

Ah, that was me.  

My pocket disagrees, though.




No Response to "Fly to Thailand for Only P1,499"

Leave A Reply