prev next

Pinoy Itchy Feet's Tiny Make-over

Posted on 6/24/2010 by Vi Arboleda

Thank you for regularly dropping by and bookmarking Pinoy Itchy Feet (PIF)!


As some of you may have noticed, PIF now has a new theme and is still going through a tiny make-over.


That, and that I've only been posting promo updates. Sorry about that, guys.  I'll make it up to you very soon!


I'll post Roadtrip Part II the soonest I iron out the text and image alignments, I promise. :)


Why change the theme and layout?  Please allow me to explain.


The former theme's text box is too narrow for a travel blog.  


Since Pinoy Itchy Feet is all about travel and relaxation, the texts should be able to breathe, and the images can be viewed up close, as if you're already there.  Hence, the wider page.


Matched with the translucent background, I believe it can make reading the posts more...relaxing, if you may.


I moved the sidebar to the left, because I believe it's easier on the eyes.  Please let me know if you think otherwise.


The sidebar links' text color are also lighter.  My objective there was to keep those links from distracting us while reading the blog.


Subscription to the blog, as well as my profile were moved to the bottom of the page so it doesn't cause any distraction while reading.


Please feel free to give suggestions and I'll see if I can get them done, given the limited technical know-how and resources. :)


I thank you for your patience.  


This stop-over will soon be over, and our trip will resume it's trip.


Have a good one!

No Response to "Pinoy Itchy Feet's Tiny Make-over"

Leave A Reply