prev next

PhP2.68 Fare via Cebu Pacific

Posted on 6/28/2010 by Vi Arboleda

Wanting to take advantage of the PhP15.00 promo, I quickly started booking an October 15 flight via Cebu Pac's website.


Seeing that the promo seats for October 15 are taken, I clicked on "Next Day" and was hoping I can chance upon the  promo fare.

But lo and behold, a shining neon-signed Php2.68 flashed before my eyes! 


What do you know? It's even cheaper than their PhP15.00 promo!

I booked it and with the other fees, I only have to shell out PhP71.00. *wink, wink*


That is, if you wont get the travel insurance, seat selector, and donation to WWF.

I guess if you book it waaaaaay before your schedule with Cebu Pac, it can get this cheap.


I tried to book the same date and destination (actually tried October 15 to 18, 2010) with PAL.  Their cheapest is PhP758. 


Cebu Pacific ROCKS!


Yeah, PAL has a lot of catching up to do.


But in fairness to PAL, they provide some of the cheapest regular fares, especially to Tuguegarao :)


So, maybe you can give it a shot and try booking a flight say...wherever you haven't been to before and just see what their airport looks like.







No Response to "PhP2.68 Fare via Cebu Pacific"

Leave A Reply